Re: listies and the 'remove' people

>don't know what is going on. but I tell you that is NOT how you get off
>this list...

This is just a casual observation, but I'm on a *lot* of lists, and I've never
seen so many people (and so frequently) requesting information about how to get
off a list.  Now, one of two things inevitably follows:

1) Over the Rhine fans are uncommonly stupid, or
2) Instructions about how to un-sub from the list are not clear enough, or perhaps
not easily found

Let me say that *I* think the instructions are clear and easily found, but I'm
also very familiar with how this all works.  Perhaps we should look into a
different method of conveying information to new listies...

Paul Christian Glenn      |  "Besides being complicated,
cirhsein at firinn_org       |  reality, in my experience, is
http://x-real.firinn.org  |  usually odd."  - C.S. Lewis

Now Reading: "The Naked Sun" by Isaac Asimov