Re: listies and the 'remove' people

Babypops9 at aol_com wrote:

> i don't understand..i don't know how to get off this list.  i like over the
> rhine but i don't want all this dumb email!!!!  who else is with me?

um, I am not with you and there are a lot of people on the list who are not
with you. it would be my *strong* suggestion that you don't refer to it as
that. And i understand frustration in trying to get off, but you could be nicer
about it....

If you are majorly struggling to getting off I suggest you either email sha who
seems to be an expert at getting people off the list. or you visit
"http://www.medianation.org/OtR/" and you will be able to unsubscribe...

And for all those who are here. this really isn't hard and this discussion
really isn't meaningless. sometiems you use your delete key, but there are also
times where you thoroughly enjoy all the conversations. I don't nkow how long
you have been subscribed to the list, but if you haven't been subscribed longer
that 4 monthsa nd if you have never commented on any of the subjects I don't
think you have a right to say what type of a list this is. These are people who
have grown to know each other, so what may seem like 'dumb' to you is not dumb
to most people on this list...