***small world (after all)

hi.

surfing to the Anne E. site (guestbook)  i see someone (grinch 99) posted
complimentary things and listed Over the Rhine/Cowboy Junkies as "last show
saw".
So, me,  OtR fan and Anne E. fan rolled into one  (yeah, like i needed to
tell you that!)  got happy that there was another rolled-into-one fan out
there, and sent her a message.   told her about the upcoming OtR lostie get
together at the Anne E. gig.  suggested she might wanna try to come for it.

("but her reply came from Anchorage.  Anchorage Alaska."---Michele Shocked)

the reply came not from Grinch 99 @ whatever dot com,  but from
OTRhine at aol_com.   Wow!  how cool is that?  turns out that she works in the
OtR offices.

(why has she been silent for so long on the various anne topics?   maybe she
doesn't subscribe to the list?)

anyway, she said that she has friends up this way (N. Canton)  and she could
use this as an excuse to visit.

so,  wouldn't it be fun if we had a real live OtR office worker there to
chat with?

wouldn't it be also fun if her friends in North Canton were the Yummy
Chicks?  i think they live in North Canton or thereabouts.   and wouldn't it
be fun if they came too?   i was thinking about the YC's this morning in
fact,  thinking that they'd probably dig an anne e. gig.

superficial anne otr connections:
1:  Odd Girl Out has opened for OtR
2:  Victoria has my GDBD cd.

isn't this fun?  well, if not,  try to pretend you're me.  then it will be
fun.  i promise!

jg

NP:  Tom Waits  _small change__