Set on Edge--Sod Pottage (no OtR)

Hey everyone!  (Hey Jessyka)

I just received Shannon Lewis' CD _Sod Pottage_, and it is damn good!  That's
all I can say about it...is I really like already.

Shannon...honestly, I didn't know what to expect, but this wasn't it.  I think
I was expecting some sort of loud alterno-rocking thing...but it's not!  Not
like that necessarily would have been a bad thing...but my preconceptions were
wrong.  (Geez, this Interpersonal Communications course is *helping* me!).

Ok, I'm babbling.  Basically, my point is that this CD is good, and it's only
about $12, so you all should give it a listen.

NP:  Set on Edge  _Sod Pottage_  (starting second rotation...)
*baci e abbracci*
*hugz and kisses*
Jessyka