OtR sighting

I was waiting for the rest of the worship team to show up at my church this week
and they sounds guy was testing the tape player and stuck in Good dog, Bad dog.
It really made my day to hear those first lines on Latter Days to start things
off. I though I was the only one in the church with good music taste. He said he
had just borrowed the tape from a friend at work, though so it's not like I have
found a new fan. I just though I would mention this, since the list has been so
quiet today.

Oh, and by the way, I'm not trying to imply anything by mentioning that OtR was
played at my church.. Please don't be angry with me.

....please....