the Daily Digest

np: the police.  message in a bottle.

>Alright, I'm new here and just getting through my first slough of
>these listings.  Can someone fill me in?  Do you all know each other
>outside of this or just through a common love for a great band?

Jamye, you, yes YOU, through this digest can:

*Gain Finer Love & Understanding for the Band Known as Over the Rhine!
*Get Leads on Rare Albums, Action Figures (Karin's comes with her own
  sweet Rickenbacher), & unendorsed paraphenelia!
*find *LUV* and new identities!
*become well-read obscure literary referances!
*find generally better living through non-OtR related postings!
*and much, MUCH MORE!!!

the Over the Rhine Digest is a special place where special people meet
and learn about our nifty and favourite band, Over the Rhine.  you'll
receive dream interpretations, wonderful oportunites to drink Jessyka
under the table or outdress Bink and Lynzi at any given event, or
receive special training in Mr. Emery's class of innuendo and creative
acronym.

for any further questions & ponderings,
       write Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com

to cancel your subscription, *by all means*,
                write to the above address.

[this message is in no way endorsed by members of Over the Rhine or
organisers of their personal affairs.  comprehend at thee's own risk]