Re: computer stuff...

> just a warning to you ibm users out there: last i knew, the pentium
> III chip is supposed to have this built-in id number that identifies
> you personally by name to whoever pays intel enough to have access to
> it- like, say, the government...

I heard something about this on the  news the other morning.  Something
about this feature is what's delaying production of the P3 chip.

All I can say is start storing up your water, and get as many celeron
300A's as you can find.  Y2k and all Intel will break loose on 1-1-00!

:)--run for the  hills!!

Hey Drew, is this lite step better than the windows shell for someone
who doesn't know a whole lot about linux and programming?  does it eat
up a lot of system memory?  It sounds good. I'm downloading it right
now!

Peace all,

mark