Re: all about that...

hi.

>---Jaharnish2 at aol_com wrote:
>
>> in reading about Brady's and everything, a question arises:
>> who & what is Anne E. DeChant?
>
>well, jay, Anne E. DeChant is an Ohio-based songwriter who RAWKS, imo.
>she's someone jg turned me onto (among others). really, jg is THE Anne
>E. expert on this list, so you might want to ask him about her.
>
>direct quote from jg:
>
>"She's got legs up to her ass!"
>
>what other reason do you need to go?

funny how your words can come back to haunt you, isn't it?

well,  althought anne does have legs that span the space from the floor to
her ass  (translation:  she has nice long legs)  i wouldn't regard that as
the principle reason to catch a fun anne gig.   if you wanna consider it a
little bonus, well, maybe that'd be o.k.

stop by the website i gave you the other day.  they have info and i think
sound clips.  anne's got her official site and Liana's made an unofficial
site  (liana's is older) that you could surf for.

Jay, aren't you in Detroit?   maybe you and that nice Amy Raven could link
up and come down together?   just a thought.  she's up there kinda sorta
detroit-way, i think.

yeah, i think anne "rawks" too,  but that's no secret to anyone here
anymore, is it?

happy surfing.

jg

oh, and IMO,  the reuniting with her ex-bandmate from Odd Girl Out is
sounding a lot better than the work she did from _effort of the spin_  which
is what the song samples are probably from.  not that i mind __effort...__,
i always have a good time when that disc is spinning, too.