OVER-THE-RHINE STORY!!!

okay, curl up, children.  storytime.

our dear T. Woode narrated tales of camping in West Virginia, living on
tea and Ramine noodles over the campfire, a mad dash to Columbus to view
LSU, OtR distributing ads among the audience for their post-poned bar
show, etc...

are you following me on this?

believe it or not, much of these tales were not only true, but much
sweeter than T. Woode had the power to narrate, seeing how he had
borrowed the tale himself and twisted it in his flannel worn fashion.

so, be patient, my dears, and you shall hear the real story as best as I
remember it.

the real ending is better than mister Woode's implied farse...

wanna trust me on this one?
(ask me. ask me.  ask me.)

lindsey.

"These are just the sorts of things no one ever believes!"