Re: Holy Wars & Anne E.

In a message dated 2/17/99 4:30:41 PM, cemery at columbus_rr.com wrote:

>I used to work tech support at Mac Warehouse back in the day, so I
>know the strengths and weaknesses of both platforms.   The Mac is
>dying off, especially now that they cancelled all the licensing
>agreements for the clone makers.

Bull. Apple stock has been through the roof the last few quarters, and so are
sales with the G3s and the iMacs. And this at least a year or more AFTER they
canceled said agreements.

Quoth jg:

>i guess i should throw in the addy for the  anne e. site.   probably a good

>idea to check here prior to coming in  because of the possibility of a

>cancellation.

>click on to  www.geocities.com/SoHo/1593   or 'phone (216)  ((the newest

>card says area 215--i don't know if that's new and real or just a typo))

>575-5857.

215 is a Philadelphia area code, so my guess it it's a typo, since i don't
think Anne E. is based in my home town.