Re: Eric's website

> well, gee, maybe if you had a MAC you wouldn't have this problem... ;{P}
>
> slowly recovering from fever,

well gee, if *I* had a mac, I wouldn't be worrying about viewing eric's
web page, I would be too worried about finding compatible software,
wondering if apple was really going to go bankrupt and leave me with a 3
thousand dollar doorstop, wondering *why* in the world i couldn't save
to a 3.5 floppy (imac) wondering why I have to leave my finger on the
mouse button while I'm dragging, and hoping and praying they didn't come
out with a better mac, because I'd just have to throw out my whole
proprietary thing!

and of course, I'm just kidding--well except about the imac, why don't
they come with a floppy drive??

mark

i think,
therefore imac.