Re: computer stuff...

Dancing on a volcano, "Jeffrey L. Klaum" <jeff at ohsosf_smlab.com> said:

>But i can't talk about using old OS. Hell, i still use Win 3.1 at home. I
>refuse to give MS any money if i can help it. Long live LINUX!!!

Linux?   Don't make me laugh.   It's just Unix for small computers,
and everyone makes a big deal about it.   I thought it was cool back
in '93, then I grew up.

>Which makes up a large chunk of my hard drive and has been for quite some time
>now. And i just love my two DEC Alphas here at work. I wanna hear about
>the monster system Mr. Emery gets to play with at work. How 'bout it Chris?

My system at work is not a monster at all.   It's a battered old
Pentium 133 with 64 MB RAM running Windows NT 4.0 (service pack 4)

--
NP: Tori Amos - _Tori Stories_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery

Follow-Ups: References: