computer stuff...

Mr. Fox spoke proclaimed:

>Which is (partly) why I compute with a Performa, OS 7.1.  Which puts me
>comfortably behind the times, but just reasonably functional.  And I'm not
>on the net.  Yet.

Performa, ouch, OS 7.1, ouch ouch...but that's cool. I have no big beefs
with MAC. Great for music and art stuff...i have a very good friend, who
is also a OTR fan, who lives by MAC (poor guy, JK). He does great work. Go
check his site out at:

http://www.willyworx.com

But i can't talk about using old OS. Hell, i still use Win 3.1 at home. I
refuse to give MS any money if i can help it. Long live LINUX!!! Which
makes up a large chunk of my hard drive and has been for quite some time
now. And i just love my two DEC Alphas here at work. I wanna hear about
the monster system Mr. Emery gets to play with at work. How 'bout it Chris?

enjoy,

jeff k.

np: II B.S. >> Charles Mingus

Follow-Ups: References: