Re: letterman so off topic so so far

Jaharnish2 at aol_com sez:
>mmlinton at yahoo_com inquires:
>
>> just out of curiosity...did anyone happen to tape letterman last
>>  friday nite??  i'm told he read my e-mail in his mailbag skit...

What did you say in your email?

>also really rude to the model he interviewed next... actually, it seemed like
>he'd hit the vein candy pretty hard before going on that night.

Heh.   You said 'vein candy'.

>the one thing that was *incredible* about the show was the musician - he was a
>Tuvan throat singer (has a CD out called _Back Tuva Future_), & can sing in 2
>to 4 notes at once. he had the audience & myself entranced.

Those people freak me out.

Sing ONE NOTE, people!

AT A TIME!

IN BED!

>as i am absolutely no help for your question, i'll at least try to guide you
>where you might find the answer:
>
>http://www.cbs.com/
>http://marketing.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/
>
>now i get to use what the acronym king himself has taught me:
>HTH! HAND!

IWPTA: "Now I get to use the acronym king himself"

Whoops.   This is what I get for posting to the list whilst reading
alt.religion.kibology.
--
NP: Genesis - _The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery