Re: letterman so off topic so so far

mmlinton at yahoo_com inquires:

> just out of curiosity...did anyone happen to tape letterman last
>  friday nite??  i'm told he read my e-mail in his mailbag skit...

i think that's the one i saw where David Letterman actually *frightened* me!
i don't remember a mailbag skit, but he chased Richard Simmons right off stage
after being particularly mean with him. i mean - i don't like Richard _at
all_, but David put on a face with him that i've never seem before. he was
also really rude to the model he interviewed next... actually, it seemed like
he'd hit the vein candy pretty hard before going on that night.
the one thing that was *incredible* about the show was the musician - he was a
Tuvan throat singer (has a CD out called _Back Tuva Future_), & can sing in 2
to 4 notes at once. he had the audience & myself entranced.

as i am absolutely no help for your question, i'll at least try to guide you
where you might find the answer:

http://www.cbs.com/
http://marketing.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/

now i get to use what the acronym king himself has taught me:
HTH! HAND!

jay

NP: Bauhaus MP3's

"Aristotle thought there were eight legs on a fly and wrote it down. For
centuries scholars were content to quote his authority.
Apparently not one of them was curious enough to impale a fly and count its
six legs."
-- Stuart Chase
<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^