in defence...

      no.
      & no!

      i'll be nice & avoid cussin' & spitting at ya, but i'll not
tolerate these claims.  i'm my own person, thank you most kindly &
you're pretentious, arrogant...
      oh, that's right.  i'd  said i'd be nice.
      i'm not sorry.
      & don't spoil my fun, either.  cuz i had a really good story to
finish--started it in january & i'm not about to let you interupt it &
claim i ain't real, cuz then nobody is gonna believe this.
                                         --TW