Re: in defence...

>      no.
>      & no!

you're just denying the truth now.  can't stand that you're a figment of
my imagination, aye?

>      i'll be nice & avoid cussin' & spitting at ya, but i'll not
>tolerate these claims.  i'm my own person, thank you most kindly &
>you're pretentious, arrogant...

that's a fairly accurate assessment, thank you.
you can go on now.  I'm quite ready for more.

>      oh, that's right.  i'd  said i'd be nice.
>      i'm not sorry.

me neither.

>      & don't spoil my fun, either.  cuz i had a really good story to
>finish--started it in january & i'm not about to let you interupt it >&
claim i ain't real, cuz then nobody is gonna believe this.

go ahead, Mr. Woode.  tell your story.  I'll happily punch holes in your
credibility.  it's about that mansion, and MST3k, is it not?  and you'll
go on about the greasy manager of OtR, right?

                                                    lindsey.