Re: That's right...

>That's right.  I played Radu, the activist/artist with a thick skull and an
>attitude problem.

I work with people JUST like that EVERY DAY! But I love my actors. I do,
really.

>And the secret policeman from act two.

Very cool character.

I studied that play last year, then, coming to this school, I discovered one
of my classmates (Romanian, of course) lived through that experience-- saw the
blood and candles on the street-- the whole thing.

Does anyone know a song written about the Romanian revolution? You know, I
mean, while we're on the whole "songs about...." kick.