Re: Wait a minute...

On Fri, 12 Feb 1999, Joshua M. Neds-Fox wrote:

> Maybe they'll hit like Pulp, after 10 years and how many albums.

Actually i think i would compare it to that of R.E.M. They were playing
for years and had several albums out way before they got any kind of
air play. But they sure did build a hell of a following in their neck of
the woods before anyone (fat cat record guys) took any notice of them.

I think the same thing happened to the B-52's. Actually i am sure it
happened to alot of bands, these two for some reason really stick out in
my mind however and i don't really listen to them that much.

enjoy,

jeff k.

np: Am i the Only One--BNL

Follow-Ups: References: