RE: Spreading the word!

Springsteen "Jersey Girl"

Springsteen "Nebraska"

TuPac "California"

Eagles "Hotel California" (don't think it's been said)

Marty Robbins "back in the West Texas town of El Paso"

Eagles "Standin' on the corner in Winslow Arizona"  "Take it Easy"

James Taylor "Carolina" (again, don't think it's been said?)

Woody or Arlo Guthrie?(whichever is the dad)  "from California to the New
York Is...
				"This Land is Your Land"

George Strait "All my ex's live in Texas(that's why I hang my hat in
Tennesse)"

Stevie Ray Vaughn "Texas Flood"

LL Cool J "Going back to Cali'"

Alright, I've done my share.... I've done LL Cool J so it's got to be all
down hill from here.