new material...

If I don't somehow get new Over the Rhine material to listen to
before this Summer, I really do believe that I will indeed completely
and utterly lose my mind.  Luckily there is Vigilantes of Love's new
one "Audible Sigh" out in April, and Bruce Cockburn' re-entering the
studio in March, but I REALLY need some new Otr.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUGH.
*panting*
amen,

mr. shannon lee lewis
SLEWIS at libris_libs.uga.edu
whatisthis at geocities_com
"...for a moment, Lord, I think
 I understand about you and silence...
 but what a racket I make in telling you."
--from Praying with George Herbert in Late Winter
by Tom Andrews
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/3038
http://www.negia.net/~dorme/
Now Playing;  Vigilantes of Love "Live at the 40 Watt"
and Arvo Part "Kanon Pokajanen"