Re: OtR question

>And, unrelated, (non otr): do any of you guys know
>whatever became of The Swoon?

This question came up on another list I'm on, and the answer was a
resounding "Huh?".  It's too bad that their music never managed to make it
into a few more hands.

I managed to get my hands on their CD (after playing my taped-copy to
death) a while ago through a used CD store, but my previous efforts to
find anything about them on the net failed miserably.

My memory is a bit fuzzy, but I think someone said that they had asked
Derri Daugherty (who helped with the record) what had happened to them,
and he said that they broke up and never formed any other bands.  They're
from Michigan or Wisconsin or someplace up there.

Amzing, incredible CD, though.  :)

Paul Christian Glenn      |  "Life without music would be an
cirhsein at firinn_org       |  intolerable insult."
http://x-real.firinn.org  |                   - Edward Abbey

Now Reading: "Meeting Jesus Again For the First Time" by Marcus J. Borg