The Nields

Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 20:01:48 -0800 (PST)
From: Rick Callender <binkmeisterrick at yahoo_com>
Subject: Re: listie page (FAQ...you asked for it)

>What's a Nield?

>a good friend of mine turned me on to the Neilds about a year or so
>ago. the only album i have is "Gotta Get Over Gretta." i love it!

>an interesting note here, when i saw OtR at Shuba's in Chicago a
>couple of Christmases ago, there were Neild posters plastered next to
>the OtR ones! imagine that!

>i'd love to see them live someday. a friend of mine used to cover "All
>My Pretty Horses."

I saw them at Calgary Folk Festival in '97 - I liked them a whole lot better
live - There were a few songs on the album "Gotta Getta Gretta" that I
liked, but as a whole, it didn't do much for me - they had something going
for them live though. I loved that Festival...too bad I moved to Winnipeg so
I have to miss it - Winnipeg Folk Fest is good too though, it's been known
to be even better sometimes.

Candace