Re: Chocolate War (no OTR)

barkera at nsk-corp_com writes:
>  I don't recall who mentioned the film in the last day or so, but
>  IFC (Independent Film Channel) is airing 'The Chocolate War' this
>  coming Sunday.  Evening, I think.  You (the person who listed the film)
>  said you'd only met a couple of folks who'd even heard of the film.
>  Well, here's our corner of the world's chance to catch up.

i believe it was miss Jessyka.
note: i've never heard of the film... anyone care to submit a summation?
*clears throat* Jessyka? the title alone has put the most wondrous painted
vision in my mind of Godiva bombs and Ovaltine™ rivers - bullets of mocha and
guns of Snickers...

now craving zä´KHer tôr´te,

jay

"Good grief, Charlie Brown!"
-author unknown, 9th cent.
<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^