Re: OtR listie...

Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 00:16:04 EST
Gregg wrote:

> Fav Movies:
>Faraway, So Close: Braveheart: So I Married An Ax Murderer?: This Boy's
Life:
>Total Eclipse: Marvin's Room: A Fish Called Wanda: My Own Private Idaho:
>Heavenly Creatures...

Heavenly Creatures!!!  What an great movie - any five minutes of Kate
Winslet in this film makes up for that three hour boat picture she did.
One of my faves ...

Other favorite movies:  Strictly Ballroom, Cold Comfort Farm, Romy &
Michelle's High School Reunion ("I let you have all the ideas because I'm
the cute one ..."), Once Were Warriors, Gone with the Wind, anything black
and white with Katherine Hepburn ...

Fav. Music:  OtR, Cowboy Junkies, Emmylou Harris, Townes Van Zant, Maria
McKee ... geez, too many to name.

Fav. Books:  The Mallory novels by Carol O'Connell.  Highly recommended if
you're into mystery/suspense.  Just darn good stories ...

Fav. Joke:  Why do chicken coops have two doors?  Because if they had two
they'd be chicken sedans.

Kaitlyn Chase
Taylor Technologies Group
P.O. Box 21672
Roanoke, VA  24018

Phone:  (540)772-4964     Fax: (540)772-4480
E-mail:  Kaitlyn at TaylorTech_com