howdy yenz.

>hi everybody!
>I just joined the list this morning, and just wanted to say hello.
>I saw Over the Rhine open for Cowboy Junkies in Pittsburgh a few
>months  ago, and was blown away.
>I think this mailing list is a really good idea, and I look foward >to
hearing from you guys in the future.

my dear sir, I was there.
and if you were impressed by the pittsburgh show (metropol, I presume)
I wish muchly that you could have seen them in Columbus...

'tis worth the roadtripping.

(metropol show, correct?  I'd describe myself as the little redhead
gawking at the front of the stage, but I believe everyone there was a
redhead, thank-yous to the wondrous strange lighting)

Lynzi G.