Re: @ REM UP

Yeah, I like it too.  I just wish I could decide what it means.

"Cruel To Be Kind" can be found on "Basher: The Best of Nick Lowe," which
is a good introduction to the man if you like that sort of thing.  There
are some other great songs on that particular complilation, especially
those early ones, circa "Jesus of Cool"...

jnf