@ REM UP

Mr. Brickley asked if anyone else liked the CD, so:

After being pretty disappointed overall at their last two, "Up" is an
amazing turnaround.  "Walk Unafraid", "Apologist", "Hope" and "Why Not
Smile" are just amazing pop songs.  There's only two songs on it I don't
care much for, which -- save Automatic for the People -- is a record for
REM and me.

Here's another random question for y'all:  Does anyone have Nick Lowe's
"Cruel to be Kind" on CD?

Bruce

"I wanted to apologize for everything I was, so:
  I'm sorry, so sorry, so sorry,
   so sorry"