Re: OTR and prostitutes (non-Christian content)

Hey all,

Mr. Mike Horan said:

> this is my first post, and unfortunatly all I have to say is... didn't
> your mother ever teach you if you dont have something nice to say don't
> say anything at all?

anything mean.  I thought that we were having an extraordinarily
mature discussion about an admittedly volatile topic.  This has
gotten us into trouble in the past (obviously), but I've really
been enjoying the tact and sensitivity with which we as a list
have been treating each others' points of view.  Keep it up, guys.
It's times like this when I'm proud to be a listie, even though
I don't post as much as I should.

In a related thought, and since no one else has said it yet:
If you're going to say stuff like this, please keep it to personal
e-mail.  Thanks muchly.

Happy thoughts,
Raven

Follow-Ups: References: