Re: OTR and prostitutes (Christian content)

---"Joshua M. Neds-Fox" <jnedsfox at moody_edu> wrote:

> My wife was reading to me the other night about a minister who
arranged to
> have a birthday party thrown in a diner for a prostitute... (edited
for length)

Yes! i believe the guy's name is Tony Campolo. i heard about this
story maybe over ten years ago and it prompted me to write a song
about it... but when i heard the story, it simply amazed me. to me,
that is what it is to be Christian. too bad more of them (myself
unfortunately included) aren't like that more often.

bink

> Amy (I think) said:

(but really it was bink)

> but much of the "Chrisitan"
> music in general seems to carry an air of condemnation toward
anything
> "non-Christian." i can't quite explain it, but it's there.

(then Amy said)