Re: By Popular Demand...

Dancing on a volcano, Rick Callender <binkmeisterrick at yahoo_com> said:

>---jg900 <jg900 at bright_net> wrote:

>> yep, i'd say that since you just posted the private letter publicly that the
>> canOworms is pretty much opened.
>
>welcome back, Drew. and don't worry about it, i used to post private
>mail *all* the time! eh, chris?

Oh yes.   I still have to occasionally bitch-slap binkster for not
paying attention to headers.   He's been better since joining Yahoo
Mail instead of Juno.   Well done, bink.

>> Ope is a relatively new person here,  and in terms of non-OtR related
>> subjects,  she has set off some pretty good responses.
>
>um, yeah, that's a *safe* assumption. ;{P}

Is Ope still posting?   Ope has the dubious distinction of being the
only listie to make it into my killfile.   My moron-O-meter can only
redline so long, ya know.

>> Ope has a unique way of seeing things.   Ope seems reluctant to see things
>> any differently than she does.
>> Some people, myself included, find this rather annoying.  On the other hand,

I love ya, jg!   You're the best!

>> lately, her posts have begun to make sense.  i think the last two were even
>> coherent.

>It's a sign of the second comming of buddha! LOL

Gee, should I expire my filter?   I've got your buddha right here,
bink.   <passes the pipe over to bink>

>> I'm not an ope fan,  but i think i am glad she's on the list.
>
>yeah, it makes life a bit more interesting than it already is on this
>list, doesn't it?

I thought that you were the resident court jester.

>> i'm pretty sure i'm suddenly on more than somebody's shit-list!
>
>aw, jg, you're not on *my* shit list! more like the pee list, i think...

jg, you'll *never* be on my shit-list.   Unless it helps me score with
your dearly beloved.  ;-)

>again, welcome back, drew.

Indeed, Drew...you've missed some fun.    Did you hear about the Monk
christmas show in Cincy last weekend?   OTR cancelled theirs to record
some demos for Capitol...

--
NP: Rush - _Grace Under Pressure_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery