Re: By Popular Demand...

Chris said:

{ (Is Ope still posting?   Ope has the dubious distinction of being the
only listie to make it into my killfile.   My moron-O-meter can only
redline so long, ya know.) }

KILLFILE? Chris! Is that moral?
I think everyone has someone they don't like, but "kill" is a strong
word. Maybe that's why you used it, but i hope you don't mean it. Chris,
even though our life views differ we can still be friends. OTR is our
common ground. HUH? You helped me out with the meaning of the "Seahorse"
and i appreciate that. :)
anyway,
 Hey, DREW if you're reading this! Glad you can be back on the list. I
don't know exactly who you are, but it sounds as though you must be
pretty popular on this list.:)
Fly Dance!!!!

-ope

ps-"....If I want to live,  I've got to die to myself someday."
                                                         -U2

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]