Re: By Popular Demand...

---jg900 <jg900 at bright_net> wrote:

> yep, i'd say that since you just posted the private letter publicly
that the
> canOworms is pretty much opened.

welcome back, Drew. and don't worry about it, i used to post private
mail *all* the time! eh, chris?

> Ope is a relatively new person here,  and in terms of non-OtR related
> subjects,  she has set off some pretty good responses.

um, yeah, that's a *safe* assumption. ;{P}

> Ope has a unique way of seeing things.   Ope seems reluctant to see
things
> any differently than she does.
> Some people, myself included, find this rather annoying.  On the
other hand,
> lately, her posts have begun to make sense.  i think the last two
were even
> coherent.

It's a sign of the second comming of buddha! LOL

> I'm not an ope fan,  but i think i am glad she's on the list.

yeah, it makes life a bit more interesting than it already is on this
list, doesn't it?

> i'm pretty sure i'm suddenly on more than somebody's shit-list!
>
> jg

aw, jg, you're not on *my* shit list! more like the pee list, i think...

again, welcome back, drew.

bink