Re: songwriters and geography trivia

Greg Smith wrote:

> Along those lines- I'd like to recommend an artist to everybody if you
> already haven't heard him. His name is Michael Knott. He tends to rock
> harder than the band that binds us here, but his songwriting is so good
> that I think you all would appreciate it. He comes to mind simply
> because I dug out one of his CDs the other day.

Which CD? in all honesty, he hasn't done much for me since about _Screaming Brittle Siren_. Wow...
has that been 6 years ago already? He seems to into that whole "look everyone, I can be a Christian
and live a totally screwy life. Really, I can! No, really! Look!" thing to me. Not that there's
anything wrong with that, I guess, but he just hasn't had much new to say in a few years, imo. The
late 80s-early 90s goth-y stuff is pretty amazing, though.
Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner
...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins

Follow-Ups: References: