No Subject

Some of you have asked about the quote Alice wrote at the end of one of
my e-mails (see below).  You might know her.  (She told me I could say
this stuff):
  Alice Rouse is a graduate of Taylor University.  I know her from a
band we used to be in called Urchin.  For those of you who were at the
Taylor show on April 22 (Earth Day), that was us.  Alice was the lead
singer who "sounded like Jewel."  I was on the congas.  It wasn't
exactly the best show we had done (heh,heh :-/).  The sound system kept
screwing up, too. BUT we were there to (first) praise God, and (second)
to open the show for one of the best bands on the planet today!!
   Anyway, Alice has gone on to school in Boston to become a doctor.  I
keep trying to get her to come back to sing and dance in a new band. .
.she has big potential.  Keep an eye out for her!
  -m-

love like you've never been hurt
sing like no one can hear you
dance like no one's watching