Yet another poll addition

I can't remember who's carrying out this poll. Is it Dave?
Well, I'm going to send my greetings to you Dave. Hello.
Someone mentioned the greenbelt festivals, and I think that my old flatmate
(Cornwall's boy soprano) first experienced OtR there, and bought a couple of
CDs, etc..
I, however, did not come to listen to his OtR CDs as a result of any sort of
religious discourse. My father is a lapsed catholic,and was raised by nuns.The
result was that I was sheilded from all religous contact from a very early
age.
Anyway, the poll. You can count me as 'secular'. There is a bit of religion in
that tale somewhere, so maybe you can add a half point, or even count Marc
(the flatmate) as deserving one whole vote himself.
Unfortunately he can't comment on this personally as he's performing in a
Christmas tour of 'Beauty and the Beast' in Skegness. That's lovely.

love Rich.