Re: @ Re: CBS / various

first Bruce, then joshua m. neds-fox wrote:

>> Eric, I don't think they 'owed' us any official announcement or
>> anything.  Are you talking online, or fan club?  Either way, it's too
>> early to say.  Remember, this Actwin/OtR e-talk isn't actively
>> participated in by any band member.

>I have to chime in and say that OTR really has kept (and keeps) a much
>closer contact with its fans than I've ever experienced with another band
>before.

exactly. that's basically where my dissapointment (all 15%...) came from.
they've been marvelous at keeping us informed from the get-go about most
everything they're involved in, which is why it seemed so much more absent
on this occasion.

>I imagine it would be emotionally
>troubling to crow (or whisper, for that matter) about demoing for Capitol
>and then have the whole thing blow up in my face:  I think I would lay low
>on the official announcements.

personally, i would probably do the same thing. however, emotionally
troubling or not, they did tell the cincinnati enquirer... ah, what are you
gonna do...

i think that's it...
eric.

ps - it really only is 15%... maybe even less. i actually am VERY happy for
OtR. they certainly deserve anything positive that comes their way.