Re: @ Re: CBS / various

T.C. Turner wrote:

> now, they just might get big, which would be
> wonderful for them and for us, but things have to change.

um, yes, to some degree. but I need to point out to the people out there (you
know who you are) some things won't change. I don't the OtR is the type to
abondoned the ones they have a relationship with. Yes, it might be a little
less. but I don't think you should get too uptight. the hype and all will wear
off and they will still be them. and we will still listen to them and we will
still cherish those first CD's that are still impossible for people to get. but
we have them! We have conquered the impossible! LOL

and I am definantly not what I would call 'close' with the band. so those who
are, don't worry. you won't get left in the dust.

Amy

Follow-Ups: References: