CBS This Morning

Okay, so I'm rarely up this early, and I *never* watch TV in the
mornings, so tell me what are my chances of missing otr due to my local
programming cutting in at the precise time they appear.  I've been
watching for 15 minutes already and they've cut in twice so far...  Does
CBS set aside time for this "local news and weather" or is their
programming running non-stop.

If you find yourself asking "what is he talking about?" just go on to
the next message, because I've had little to no sleep these last few
days and can't recall what my point was anyway.