Re: CBS This Morning

Overit,

I needed a study break, so I went on the 'net for you.
The mailing address for CBS This Morning is:

524 West 57th St.
New York, NY 10019

I think that this is also where their studio is located...at
least, when they broadcast from outside the building (as they
do for the weather when it's not nasty out), it looks like
the 57th St. area.  You may want to call the CBS This morning
people; the contact number from their website is (212) 975-3247.

While you're in NYC, make sure that you go to Tom's Restaurant
(on Broadway somewhere between 95th and 110th, I forget exactly
where but it's a nice walk).  You'll recognize it, because it's
got a big red neon "Restaurant" on the side of it, you know, like
the one on the restaurant from Seinfeld.  Be nice to the waitress,
(I mean that) and order a shake.  Any shake.  They're the best!
[useless trivia: this actually is the restaurant in Seinfeld, and
its also "Uncle Tom's Diner" from the Suzanne Vega song.]

That's my good deed for the day.  Enjoy!
Raven