re: dnoty

>I was jammin' Monk at Swenson's (only us akronites know what this is)
>with the top down and wearing shorts over the weekend. Go figure. Oh
>well, i love the cold. I would rather try to get warmer than try and
>stay cool. Besides, time for some skiing. Any of you listies want to
>take a drive to Holiday Valley or any other ski resort for a weekend
>of skiing? Could be fun. Maybe sometime in Feb. I'll make the
>mudslides and long islands.

Jeff, I'll actually be legal by then!  Actually, one of my friends has
decided that it's his mission to teach me how to ski.  I don't know how
likely that prospect is, but, baby, you can get me drunk any time!

(Don't let your wife read that...I was kidding anyway.  If I could have any
married man on the list of my choice, it would have to be JG.  Love you baby!)

As for DNotY, I likes it, but there's too many instrumental versions on it
for me to appreciate it in it's entirety.  I do remember my first hearing
of OtR when Karin and Terri did *Silent Night* and even though I *hate*
that song, it was magic to my ears.

Of course, I ended up buying all three albums they had for sale there after
hearing three songs.  And my Daddy bought DNotY just because of Mary's
Waltz and Amelia's Last.

Thanks again, StevieBoo, for telling me about OtR a year ago!  (wow...has
it really been about a year?)  I'm glad we agree on *something* musically.
*blah*

NP:  _Buy Me, Bring Me, Don't Mess My Hair -- Life According to Four
Bitchin' Babes_
*hugz and kisses*
Jessyka

Follow-Ups: References: