re: dnoty

I'm amazed at "First Noel", always loved the compression and melody to
"...Where the Stars..." even when it was monikered the "Church Basement
Duet".  Ric and Karin's "Silent Night" makes me kinda cringe because of
that wacko noise at like 6kHz throughout the song.  "Thank You My Angel"
and "Amelia's Last" I don't take much of a holiday spin on, and play
them every once in a while regardless.  Great tunes.

I've had dnoty in semi-rotation since a week prior to Thanksgiving.
It's indeed bizarre to drive 'round in Cincinnati the evenings with the
grass still green and the convertible top down and the power trio of
Dalhgren, Detweiler and Norm the cellist jamming so ethereal-like.