re: coolest thing-a-ma-bob

Mine would be my _Besides_ liner notes, which I took to the last (my
first/only) Roundup, where it was signed by Linford ("Sing, Dance,
Play,"), Karin ("December 1997"), and Brian.  In green ink.

>i think my favourite thing  isn't the coolest thing.  it's just those
>playing cards.  i love those goofy things.
>
>adios,
>jg

Playing cards?  What playing cards?

-ed

___
"I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be
 most efficacious."                       --Baron Munchausen

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]