Re: coolest thing-a-ma-bob

hi.   i recently said, in error,>
> >i think my favourite thing  isn't the coolest thing.  it's just those
> >playing cards.  i love those goofy things.
> >
> >adios,
> >jg

then ed called me on my error, and asked,
> Playing cards?  What playing cards?
>
> -ed

so i say now,
ooops!   sorry ed!  i guess i shouldn't have said "playing"  cards,  'cause they don't have numbers or hearts or diamonds etc. on 'em.    so, we'll call 'em trading cards, instead.
but you'll have to find someone else to trade with 'cause i'm keeping mine!  (they're so cool!)

see you later.
jg

np:  just one of the dogs making noises.