GDBD Trick or Treat

-----Original Message-----
From: Ysobelle at aol_com
>As for the masks, here's an interesting theory: I thought it was something
>done to the photograph itself-- a hole torn in it or somesuch.
>
>Just a theory.

Apparently, none of you have ever worked in an office setting. The "masks"
are Liquid Paper painted over their faces on the original photo print with
smiley faces drawn on them. Except it looks like they used the LP for
typewriters and not pen and ink, because, the typing fluid has a tendency to
get all clumpy and make a mess when you try to write on it.

BSC (who knows far too much about office monkey work.)