Re: Good Dream Bad Dream

JMN-F's message reminded me of a topic i thought of today.

he said:

>Has anyone ever seen OTR at Cornerstone?  What was it like?

and i was thinking that there has been a lot of religious-related
conversation here lately.   since we don't have anything OtR going on right
now,  here's a question:
How many of you have come to OtR through some religious connection,  like
Cornerstone for example,  and how many of you have come through some secular
means?

you all could e-mail me (including you lurkers)  with a subject line
"religious"  or "secular"  depending on your situation,  and i'll have my
answer.     just curious.   hardly scientific, but it'll do.

jg

np:  Portishead  __portishead__

"no shirt
 no kilt
 no service"
- - - - -  Killian's sign,  on  a bar wall   (for Binky)