Re: OtR Dreams../Concert in Romania

>last night I had a very interesting/strange OtR dream.. They had a concert
>in the city where I live now (that isn't the strange part) in Cluj-Napoca,
>Romania. Man I wish that was prophetic! LOL But anyway. I was thrilled,
>front row and center for it. they filled up the national theater. I was
>amazed that I got that seat and was enjoying every minute of the concert...
>I don't remember the exact playlist so I won't try to guess..

Hey, a few years ago I went to Romania with a small band and we were
touring the country. We also played exactly in front of that national
theatre of Cluj. I still remember it very well... But unfortunately, we
didn't sing in Romanian like OtR in your dream...
I mean, our band could have never ever been compared to Over the Rhine, but
it's still interesting how small this world is...

Anyways, how did you end up in Romania?

Carsten

                Carsten Steins

Seminar fuer Allgemeine Sprachwissenschaft
         Heinrich-Heine-Universität
                    Düsseldorf
                     Germany

      steins at phil-fak_uni-duesseldorf.de