OtR Dreams..

I finally have one to add! THough I was wondering if I should share it
cause you will all think I am crazy.. oh well here goes anyway...

last night I had a very interesting/strange OtR dream.. They had a concert
in the city where I live now (that isn't the strange part) in Cluj-Napoca,
Romania. Man I wish that was prophetic! LOL But anyway. I was thrilled,
front row and center for it. they filled up the national theater. I was
amazed that I got that seat and was enjoying every minute of the concert...
I don't remember the exact playlist so I won't try to guess..

here is the weird part.. they were singing in Romanian! LOL I guess I have
been having way to much language study! I could understand what they were
singing... but I never thought I would ever hear them sing in a that
language!

After the concert I went and had coffee (another funny thing, cause I don't
drink coffee) with them in a little cafe near the theater. only me and two
of my friends were there with the whole band. it was quite fun.. needless
to say, dream or not I had a good time!

so do you all think I am insane now? I am ready to hear any interpretations
you might have...

Amy