Good Dream Bad Dream

hey all--

I returned from the long weekend and read the 40 odd messages on my
machine.  Since one of the recurring themes was OTR dreams, I felt moved to
add my own.

I'm playing in the band, on a type of keyboard.  We're playing a very
satisfying long jam.  I can't quite see the other members of the band--
we're in an extrememly crowded venue, like a cafe (if anyone is familiar
with Chicago, I'd say it's close to a Bistro 110), and there are people all
around at tables.  My keyboard only has 4 keys, arranged in a square, and
they're more like buttons on a telephone than keys.  I try to move to an
upright piano, but it's crowded with people and I can only reach the
keyboard from the side, so I decide it's more worthwhile to play the little
4-button thing (the jam is satisfying, after all).  The jam evolves into a
sing-a-long version of Let It Be, with Linford singing.

Has anyone ever seen OTR at Cornerstone?  What was it like?

jnf