Re: defence mechanisms (& some OtR content!!)

On Sat, 28 Nov 1998 00:23:47 EST SheepyFuzz at aol_com writes:
>In a message dated 11/27/98 3:36:25 PM EST, suneidesis at hotmail_com
>(miss lynzi
>godlove) writes:

>>           I still haven't interpreted whether the white stuff on
>their
>>         faces is whip cream, uh, really garish masks or what?
>still,
>>         it's sepia toned...
>
>i always thought it was paper mache masks. i'll feel dumb if it
>isn't.

Due to the excessive whiteness of the "masks" as compared to the rest of
the photo, I had decided it was probably white-out or something painted
onto the photo.

--ed
___
"This is precisely the sort of thing that no one EVER believes!"
                                            --Baron Munchausen

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]